C++ Analyst Developer
- A strong academic background in mathematics/statistics or a closely related field (physics, engineering) will be highly valued;
- Experience on the relevant techs;
- C++ mandatory;
- Python nice to have;
- Sharp and good analytical reasoning and problem solving skills;
- Trivial interest and understanding of financial products and how they work will be highly valued;
- Past experience on Quantitative Analysis or Financial Math.
- Integration into a solid company;
- Possibility to integrate innovative projects;
- Continuous training in the most advanced technologies;
- Very attractive benefits package;
- Excellent work environment;
- Career progression.