- Degree in Computer Engineering or similar;
- 2 years or more of experience in Salesforce development and configuration roles;
- Experience in configuring, developing, integrating and customizing complex environments;
- Good knowledge of Salesforce programming and administration;
- Good knowledge of the English language.
- Integration into a solid company;
- Possibility to integrate innovative projects;
- Continuous training in the most advanced technologies;
- Very attractive benefits package;
- Excellent work environment;
- Career progression.
Select the available manager.
We are available, every workday, from 9.00 am to 6.00 pm.
Talk to us, we are online