- Degree in Computer Engineering or similar;
- Professional experience of over 3 years in C++;
- Experience in software development using .NET framework 3.5 or higher;
- Experience in projects using C++ and C# (Windows Services Applications, ASP.NET WebAPI, ASP.NET MVC);
- Technical knowledge in JSON, XML, Entity Framework, SOAP, REST, IIS7.0 or higher Webservices;
- Knowledge of SharePoint as added value;
- Knowledge of the English language.
- Integration into a solid company;
- Possibility to integrate innovative projects;
- Continuous training in the most advanced technologies;
- Very attractive benefits package;
- Excellent work environment;
- Career progression.